A leader in multilingual online media in the audio and musical instruments domains, P.Bordas publishing group launched the new version of their site en.audiofanzine.com last night.
Following intense study of Audiofanzine, both as a website service and as a company, and in considering current membership and future objectives, the technical development of version 4.0 followed a complete overhaul of the website’s backend functionality. This development was undertaken in order to support the rapid increase in traffic, solve numerous scalability issues, and facilitate the content management aspects of the site.
Furthermore, in version 4.0 there are several enhancements both on the functional front end and in the user navigation experience. Highlights include:
- A new fixed search bar independent of a user’s scroll movements on the page.
- Unified member registration across all AudioFanzine’s sites.
- A Rich Text Editor with all the benefits of a word processing software implemented in the forums and other community spaces (reviews, tips, news, tutorials etc.)
- A revamping of the Classifieds Section Geolocalized for:
- Sell/Buy/Exchange used products and instruments.
- Offer or find employment in the audio/recording/playing professions.
- Give or take music lessons (with the possibility to exactly specify which music style/genre)
- Recruit a musician or join a group (with the possibility to exactly specify which music style/genre)
- Thematic start pages for all the main ‘musical universes’ developed on AudioFanzine: Home Studio, Music with Computers, Guitar & Bass, Drums & Percussions, Electronic Instruments, DJing, Sound & Lighting. When a page theme is chosen all content type is automatically filtered to display only content related to such theme.
- A media Space allowing users to share their photos, videos, sounds, and other files (presets, documents etc.) concerning a product, an instrument, a brand or a category in the data base.
Discover all the latest developments on en.audiofanzine.com